Book Oliver for your next event!
Speaker, Executive Business Coach & Recruiter
As a Keynote Speaker Oliver’s inspiring and energizing talks have motivated audiences to think differently in achieving their personal and professional goals. Whether you want to improve your revenues, surround yourself with an amazing team, or find more time for what matters, Oliver can help. He has a passion for Helping Good Businesses Breakthrough to Great!
- TIME MASTERY – “Sanity for the Successful Executive”
- LESSONS FROM A MILLION DOLLAR MARKETING MISTAKE – “So You Can Learn What REALLY Works”
- COMPETITIVE DIFFERENTIATION – “How to Set Yourself Apart from Everyone Else”
- MACHINES HAVE MANUALS, WHY NOT PEOPLE – “Finally Learn How to Connect Better with Your Peers and Clients”
- APPRECIATION IN THE WORKPLACE FOR IMPROVED CULTURE – “The Pay That Everyone is Looking For”
- COURAGEOUS LEADERSHIP – “Do You Have The Courage to REALLY Show Up?”
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT – “For People Who Hate Business Development”
- MENTAL TOUGHNESS – “Resilience During Stressful Times”
- LEADERSHIP EXCELLENCE – “Why Personal Excellence and Leadership Excellence are one in the same!”
- THRIVE! – “Stop Making Excuses… PERIOD!”
Time Mastery: Sanity for the Successful Executive
Demands on our time at work, at home, with our families are ever increasing. It seems like we never have enough time to get everything done. The solution isn’t fitting more into our day but to become a master of how we use our time. Time Mastery is not only a fundamental leadership skill, but a life skill! Join Oliver Baezner as he takes you through high impact strategies to be more effective with your time, while improving your mental toughness!
“Oliver is a great presenter, high energy, easy to listen to. The presentation was great; thank you!”
Canalta Hotels – Time Mastery Workshop
Competitive Differentiation: How to Set Yourself Apart from Everyone Else
“Without sales there is no business…PERIOD! If you are not increasing your business, you are dying – there is no standing still. If you are standing still, your competitors are busy growing, which means you are falling behind! Someone in your industry is doing well – why shouldn’t it be you?!” We will discuss why thinking ‘outside the box’ isn’t enough anymore. Why, what sets you apart from your competition and how identifying what “business” you are really in can have a significant impact on how you approach your customers!
Courageous Leadership: Do You Have the Courage to REALLY Show Up?
Being authentic is the foundation of a strong culture of synergy and collaboration. The ultimate goal is to create a safe space where authenticity can shine and each member on your team will get a deeper, more intimate understanding of their colleague’s motivators, passions and aspirations. A culture of honesty and truth will crystalize your company’s values so everyone sees that they can bring their “whole selves” to the workplace.